Friday, June 29, 2012

an human in blessing .....

I love going for walks to experience Holy Spirit.
A time to pray, in silence, in wonder, in the Spirit.
A time to bless a stranger with a smile, with a G'day.
Sometimes to listen, sometimes to speak.
A time to give out, a time to take in.
To give material blessing, to receive material blessing.
To encourage, to receive encouragement.
To speak of Jesus' Love;
To demonstrate Jesus' Love through a healing prayer.
And I'm thinking:
It IS like this, all the time.

This week a man turned around at an adjoining table;
"Do I know you?"
By the time our conversation had finished,
he and his mature son knew more of a freeing Jesus;
he was asking me to write down the name of a book,
I had mentioned.

Yesterday, I said to a woman waiting to pay for coffee;
"Do you know a friend of mine?"
She burst forth with how she sees my wife and I
out together and it fills her with so much hope
that marriages can be happy! and acknowledged that
a man of God was making a difference in the life
of her palsied son.

Last week, I spoke to a man suffering
depression,  I said :
"It would be good to get that dirty demon depression off you."
He tried to spook me with :
"yeh, but i got schizophrenia too ! "
He seemed stirred when I said "That one too"
He broke interaction, so I shook his hand and wished him well.

+


+
.... halfway through 2012
..... my new year reso :

"It is the Gospel of Grace with many facets;
not the gospel with a facet of grace."

is allowing me even more reva than i ever dreamed of .....

(phonetic greek)
"dzo-ay  per-is-os .....
yoo-ang-ghel-ee-on  khar-ece  Theh-os !!!!!"

(very rough greek =)

..... extraordinary life
 ..... WOW news ..... the Grace of God .....

+++



No comments:

Post a Comment