Monday, June 11, 2012

pie girl healed .....


In a pie shop at the end of a health walk.
Got my pie then noticed the shop attendant
limped back to scrape carbon off a baking tray.
There was an urge to pray for her.

She said she had wrecked her ankle out on the town.
She had been in medical care for the last few months.
There had been no improvement.

I said Jesus wanted to heal her,
would she like to have prayer.
She came closer, and gave an uncertain "huh ah".

Prayed and I could see she was surprised with the result.
"Do you want to test it."
"I just did, it should hurt when I stand like this."
She was happy.
I said that Jesus thought she was a princess.
I left her with no directions.

I went back just recently.
She said it was definitely better.
I left her with a card that said
"Trust in Jesus ...."
and read the Message Bible.

+++

No comments:

Post a Comment