Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gotta say .....

I walked up to see an old school friend in hospital.
He is with a very controlling religious group.
He had tendon re-attached to right knee
and ligament re-attached to left knee.
We talked about Law and Grace.
We didn't get too far.
Before I left, he asked for prayer against pain in his right knee.
I asked, after a simple prayer, what the pain level was in a scale 1-10.
He said 5 now, I reckon.
We prayed more in the liberty of Jesus.
"It is 2 now."
"It should improve," I said.
"No, no, it is good now", he said.

No, winning the discussion needed here !

+++

I had an underarm deep seated pain, 2 weeks ago.
Just a little on the nauseous side to make me think
it could be lymphatic, for some reason.
I declined to believe that. Prayed the pain to go.
Next time I thought about it, the pain was no more.

Reject the negative.

+++

A young woman limped away after she served me food.
I asked her name, & what was wrong.
Carla said she had a night out some months ago,
fell and did ligament damage to her ankle.
She had been to the doctor a couple of times,
but no improvement and still had pain.
I asked her if she wanted prayer.
Whaaat? she said looking a bit unsure.
I repeated myself ... she looked uneasy but wanted to say yes.
"It's ok, Jesus loves you a lot"
"That would be hard for Him."
She came closer to me across the counter.
"Well, it's not hard for Him - He Loves you
and He wants to make you His princess."
Even though she didn't want to accept this about herself,
I could see Holy Spirit had changed her demeanour.
"What pain level is it?"
"It can be worse, but maybe about 6"
I prayed short.
"How is it?"
"3" - You could see her face change from skepticism
to "something is really happening here".
"Make sure you don't think of Jesus as religious,
think of Him as your best friend."
Prayed again.
She was trying a few things to get the pain back !
"Should you go for a walk to test it?"
"No, it pains the most if I stand like this."
There was a joy on her face now. "The pain is gone."
"The ligament problem will be cleared at the end of the week."
I've realised, just now, that is in 3 days time.

Jesus demonstrating His Love for Carla.

+++

A few days ago, I had a gut pain, maybe bad fish.
Told it to clear up, it did.

2 days ago I felt a snotty cold coming on.
I parayed as I touched my sinus and throat.
No cold, kept surfing.

Thankyou, Thankyou, Jesus,
for blessing through me.
It is such a high !
+
+
+










No comments:

Post a Comment