Sunday, February 5, 2012

Never out of fellowship .....


When we sin, there will be consequences.
It will disrupt our lives.
The sin brings its own hell.

Be certain,

THE SIN DOES NOT DIS-FELLOWSHIP ME FROM JESUS.

Jesus is there every step of the way.
Daddy God's face is always FOR us.
Holy Spirit loves to bring us through a failure.

A consequence may be, that those, wronged by my failure,
will not interact (fellowship) with me.
This is not to be confused with my fellowship with the Godhead.
Restoration with the offended person/people may happen in time
via my contrition and their forgiveness.
Restoration with people always brings joy into our earthly time.

My fellowship with Abba, Son and Holy Ghost is not affected.
My sin will not make me content.
My Godly sorrow brings His changes to my attitude
so I can enjoy Grace as He desires.

I am free to live out His joyous destiny for me,
right here on Earth, as it will be in Heaven.

+
+
+

It is ridiculous to think that a person who sinned,
can "get it together" on their own,
so they can get back into fellowship with God.

Sending a person out from the ecclesia
is an option to change their minds
about their attitude to a sin mindset.
(For example, the man having sex with his step-mother).
Out there, the devil can show them sin's consequence,
God is still with them.
This option is a last resort.
(Paul is quick to get this man back in
as soon as the mindset changes).

It is not up to authoritarians to throw people out of ecclesia.
This is the way non-spiritual groups deal with their problems.

The person sinned under that authoritarian group's doctrine, anyway.
So, actually, to be thrown out from such a group is a "blessing in disguise".

The devil always overplays his hand and drives people to Grace ! 


hahahe ... yes !!!

+
+
+
further reading:
"The Naked Gospel" by Andrew Farley.
+

No comments:

Post a Comment