Sunday, February 19, 2012

Leave the elementary .....

Attempting to Repent of all your sins to obtain Righteousness or 
favor with God is the very thing that Jesus said to Repent of! 
Cayce Talbott..Graceface

Therefore let us LEAVE the Elementary Teachings about Christ 
and go on to Maturity, 
NOT Laying again the foundation of REPENTANCE 
from ACTS that LEAD to DEATH, 
and of Faith in God,
(Hebrews 6:1)


+++


hmmm, God separates the Sheep from the Goats....
Well, "GOOD NEWS" the Sheep are ALL His, Not one Goat Believed Him, 
but, as long as they have a breath, they still have a chance to become a Sheep, 
Yup. 
We are His and we Know His Voice. 
He is Ours and He Knows us by Name. 
We don't have to ever Worry we are not HIS, not matter WHAT, 
He is always there to pull us out and never once complain. 
And, why would He disown one of His Sheep, 
Has a Shepard ever disowned his sheep, 
he leaves the 99 to find the ONE....ummmmm 
Graceface.

 

When He has brought out all His own, 
He goes on ahead of them, 
and His sheep follow Him because they know His voice.Jo10:4

"I am the good shepherd; 
I know My sheep and My sheep know Me--Jo10:14

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. 
I must bring them also. 
They too will listen to My voice, 
and there shall be one flock and One shepherd.Jo10:16

My sheep hear My voice, 
and I know them, 
and they follow Me;
Jo10:27 

No comments:

Post a Comment