Thursday, February 9, 2012

Healings and blissings ...

++++
+++++

I have just come in off my verandah after a storm.
As the storm first started it was affecting TV reception.
I went out to put the mower into the shed.
I got back to the verandah as the rain came down.
There was lightning and thunder and the rain got heavier.
I started declaring in a normal speaking voice :
"Storm calm, no damage, just rain"

The wind picked up and the rain started being blown in sheets.
I changed my declaration to :
"Storm calm, no damage, just normal rain."
Across the road right in front of my eyes,
I saw two large branches crack and fall ever so lightly,
on the neighbour's shed. 
We checked later, there was no damage !

After the branches fell, the wind calmed,
the rain was moderate and ~30 minutes later
the storm had moved on.
I told the neighbour that he was blessed
because the branches fell so nicely.
He had a little thought then kept talking.
Fun time with Jesus.

++++++
++++++


Here is a progression of a  healing on facebook,
Jesus just did through me.

Friend: (on her wall a general plea)
 i"m so sick ... in big pain .... dieeeee

[in confidential message i write:]

B: you jokin ?

[stayed for a few minutes, no reply so I logged off]

F: ???

[ about an hour later I logged on]

B: you must have been hacked ! ha


F : when?


B:   check the timeline ... it came up that you were in big pain ...

F :   im sick (sad face) jsut whining!


B :   u wanna have some heal prayer now


F :   yes please!


B:   what's the sickness


F : flu


B : ok, let's spend the next 30 seconds telling it to take a hike via the love Jesus has for you, F, OK?


F : thankyou!


B : ok speak it out loud eh... let's do it now


[~30 sec later]


B: ok times up ha ... feel any better??


F : yes (smiley face) already !


F : tomorrow I'll wake up and feel no pain!
  • thankyou so much B


B : lets do the pain now if you want , bless you F, now just keep rebuking the flu until you are 100% ok


F: ok


B : is that Ok to deal with the pain?


F: yes (smiley face)


B : ok right now, let's do the same thing aloud .... tell the pain to go now in Jesus name .... it has not right to be in F ... right ... pray with me now

  • [~30 sec later]

    B: ok times up how bad is the pain now compared to what it was like before - scale 10 = same 0 = none

    F :    3

    B: sweet . wanna go for 0

    F :  it is so much better
    • i think the muscle pain from sickness is gone, all thats left is just soreness from training

      B :   hahe, ok i'll leave u to rebuke it on your own, remember to not give up until u are happy right? be blissed F see you

      F : thank you so so so much (laughing face)
      • i really appreciate someone taking the time
      • gotta get back to some work now that I can Move again!

        B :    i'm blissed here too u know hahe

        F :    (smiley face) gotta race, have an awesome weekend!!!!!

        ++++++++++++++++++++++++
        Jesus is so GOOD - 
        ++++++++++++++++++++
        +++++


        Had a dream 3 nights ago about a young friend of mine who was part of the religious organisation I was in. 
        In the dream he was not that keen to hear the supernatural things I was telling him about.
        I woke with an ordinary feeling.
        +++
        +++++
        Had a dream 2 nights ago about a group meeting in an old pavilion. I went in looking for P; then realised some of the people were from a breakaway group that left some months after i left the religious organisation.
        I felt a bit uncertain that they were at this meeting.
        I continued looking for P but was surprised that friends who really understood Grace were in the pavilion too.
        I was surprised because I had met them online and they were from overseas.
        We had wonderfully warm and friendly interactions.
        I woke with a good feeling.
        +++
        +++++
         Last night I went to bed after feeling a some uncertainty during the day.
        I really can't tell now if it was a dream or reality.
        During the night I woke with a wonderful feeling of being held in a warm embrace.

        The "person" who was embracing me was just a little behind my right shoulder.
        I tried to see who it was but couldn't.
        I could see P behind me and beside me;  I looked to see if she was feeling this.

        I decided I liked the feeling so stopped analysing it,
        and just started to enjoy the embrace.
        At intervals, I would flicker open my eyes and could see dawn light out the window.
        A little later, I wondered if I should be aware of any message in the embrace. There wasn't anything obvious to me so I questioned myself about my sensitivity to any message.
        I thought just leave it, and enjoy the feeling.
        I drifted back to sleep.
        I awoke re-assured that I had experienced a supernatural embrace from Holy Spirit.

        ++++++++
        +++

        Two (seborrhoeic) ketatoses were getting larger.
        One was on my face on the left cheek.
        It was painful when I shaved.
        The other was getting hard and thick
        on the front of my left thigh.
        I prayed that they would reduce.
        It took some months but when I thought to check recently they had cleared up.
        Thanks Jesus, that you would heal the small things.

        +++++
        +++




No comments:

Post a Comment