Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lifting up a few times ...

A friend's estranged daughter had killed her husband in self defence (disputed).
Mum had interceded confidently for her daughter over the months leading up to the trial (as had others).
The daughter had moved into some relationship with Jesus while in jail.
She obtained bail and even was allowed to go interstate.
I spoke to her mum before she was to go to the trial.
She was confident the case was on track.

Her husband sms'd yesterday :
"Hey guys ...... jury unable to decide on a verdict today and will reconvene tomorrow !
"Tension running pretty high at the moment so please pray for God's peace, wisdom and favor over all!!  Thanks everyone for your support, Luv, ... & ...

I sent these words:
"Be merciful jury and judge.
"Peace to the families involved.
"Shalom from the only wise Jesus over the court.
"Yes & so be it ..."

Today he sent this through :
"NOT GUILTY !!!!!!!! Our God triumphs again :-)"

Trust Jesus .. yeh yeh ... He Loves you and wants only the best for you.
>
>
>
A friend texted me to say a mutual friend had been admitted to hospital with a heart condition. Could we pray? ... OK on it ... so i sms'd the hospitalised friend :
"Be peaceful your beating heart, P, in the bliss that Jesus attained for you. Cheers, B"

Later, i asked his brother if his heart rate had settled? ... No ...
then has he someone there who understands Healing who he trusts? ... Yes ...

A day later P sms'd : "Hey B, thanks for all your faithful words and prayers, home now resting in His victory... thanks mate".
Now that's such a great statement of trust ... yep.
>
>
>
A friend rang to say the doctor could not find the cancerous tumour in her shoulder.
She and her married daughter did a little skip down the corridor.
She is a survivor from breast cancer but this tumour emerged ominously years later to affect her lymph and her life.

"W" has always used the Jesus' supernatural and medical healing models.
I remember praying with her against this evil condition when we used to attend the same fellowship then again later in a church that operates in the prophetic, I was spoken to as friend of a person with a tumour that God wanted to heal.
She has prayed with many people who have a true understanding that Jesus has already achieved this healing for her.
She did the chemotherapy, radiotherapy, had the side effects (reduced due to prayer), then when it was finished she went south on a holiday.
She returned to the doctor who said the tumour had not reduced and there was nothing more the medical model could do for her. On this news, I remember doing a healing hug and a jump for the Joy of Jesus with her.
Trusting Jesus has blessed her.
>
>
>
I  sms ' d a friend.

me : goin 2 b @ coffee shop in 15 ; might c u there.

him : I had a small stroke last night and i have been in the loop with Drs since 9 this morn, all seems ok with no damage. I had bloods, ecg, CT scan, injections to thin blood etc etc. I am heading home soon, they wouldn't even let me drive. They are giving me something to thin my blood .... to address clots caused by atrial fib. So I'm ok. But need to be healed .... I do need a healing. Bro (name of person)

me : Sure bro, laying on of hands should happen, let of know, cheers

him : Ta was a bit scary

me (days later) : How is it going

him : All good no fibrilation in 5 days, first time in 12 months, stopped meds I've been on for 3 yrs on Wed. So I'm giving thanks and moving on rejoicing. I feel wonderful after such a shock on monday. Drs can't explain the fib stopping.

me : He is Good and His Love is constant.
>
>
>
I dreamt of a person i used to fellowship with in my old religious organisation.
In the dream he walked past me even though i had said hello.
I looked to see where he was going.
He was heading for a dark entrance that i assumed must be an underground transit station.
end of that part of dream.

I never have dreamt of this person before and probably last thought of him a year ago when a friend had told me his negative reaction to new understandings of the Gospel.

Now the very next day after this dream, i saw him walking near a roundabout in the hospital grounds. I yelled G'day from my motorbike and he yelled G'day back. I went to park within a few metres of where he was, but when i got it done he was gone.
ah well ... then i went to give blood ...
There he was with his wife who was donating blood (she went off with a staff member to fill out forms).
After the usual small talk (how good things are etc), I said i had dreamed of him the previous night and what did he think that could be about.
He seemed underwhelmed (obviously more depressed then i remember him to be).
He didn't want to engage and i didn't say the whole dream because i had no uplifting interpretation for him. I asked him if he was doing anything Spiritual.
Then i was called to give blood.
I thought i would have uplifting words for him later.
His wife must have found the donation forms too difficult because they were gone when i was finished.
Something more in store i'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment