Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blessing from Jesus in the last week.

P's painful cracked heel .... Jesus took the pain away after I cupped my hand over it and prayed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cold sore formed and was about to bubble from my lip, Jesus healed it when I pinched it and told it to disappear .... next time I thought about it some time later, it was gone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was showering on the morning of my son's wedding. People were wanting to change it from the outdoor venue. With childlike confidence in Daddy God I said "we are going for gold, let's leave it there". P and I went to the lookout to set it up, an hour before the wedding. We drove through misty showers to get there. After cleaning seats and arranging decorations it started to shower a little more. The marriage celebrant was a little pessimistic about continuing (some rugs had been taken back to the very minimal shelter). P came to  me and said that the weather was spooking the celebrant and his wife. P and I prayed in the Holy Ghost and declared that the showers would leave. The celebrant said a little later that there probably won't have a wedding without getting wet. P said that we had just had prayer and declared no showers on the wedding, he looked a little condescending. To start proceedings the celebrant declared " we better get this done there is 2 inches of rain coming our way!" ....  A joyous wedding (with no showers) was enjoyed by all; nice light ! The verandah wedding feast had stars shining down on it, later. (blissed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spoke to R (the caretaker of the historical site where the wedding feast was held) about the real love Jesus had for him. I had met R the previous night but here he was just presented to me on the other side of the street from where I was staying. R is a big man with a bald head (like a middle aged bouncer). He said he's done religion, prayed to Mary etc ..... done that stuff ... too hard. I encouraged him to get away from Bibles written in old english and find a new fresh edition so that he can see how much Jesus is FOR him. I saw him look up the street to his old camper van that he was selling then to the sky and I heard him say "bring it on Jesus'. I am thinking now that selling that van selling would be an answer to his "bring it on Jesus" prayer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P injured her back lifting a box of books. It was painful. We prayed for healing. I pressed firmly on the area and asked Holy Spirit virtue to flow and heal. The pain dissolved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Westerfield's miracle raising of his drowned toddler son (Nov'10) took me back to the time The Holy Spirit raised up my 10 month old son ~27 years ago. I will detail it in this blog soon - it happened when my understanding of Jesus' Finished Work of the Cross was very poorly developed but Jesus was so gracious - it is a good true story that affected my unsaved family and others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P had cold sores blistering on her eyelid (sounds very painful) the other day. We prayed, I laid my thumb on her eyelid and told the virus to clear. P tells me today the pain went. I see only red marks now, the blisters have gone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We drove back from the wedding to Queensland via the tablelands. It showered then rained all the way. A day later, the roads on that route were cut at a couple of towns.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are so overjoyed to have Jesus Christ as our friend and leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment