Friday, June 17, 2011

Some concepts from "Sanctification by Grace" - written by Ryan Rufus.



 http://newnaturepublications.com/

I am a spirit, who has a mind, and who lives in a body.
My spirit is totally renewed by Holy Spirit when I am born again in His Spirit.
At that event my renewed spirit is totally sanctified (separated into God),
and I am actually eternally positioned in Christ in Heaven. Ac20:32, Ac26:18,1Cor1:2,1Cor6:11.
My mind and body are in the process of being sanctified.
The mind wants to be in His Will, it is not told to do His Will.
The earthly condition of my mind and my body love to align with my Spirit man.
Jesus encounters with my perfected spirit not self effort renew my mind.
The mind or the body can not lead you into Christ-likeness.
Hardships endured won't make us mature, only encounters with Jesus.
The body loves feeling pleasure but it can't discern what is good pleasure from harmful pleasure.
The Re-Newed mind knows which pleasures are good for the body.
The Re-Newed mind knows to reject the corrupted thoughts of the fallen world.
The Re-Newed mind totally agrees with God's thoughts.
The Re-Newed mind waits for the leading of the Spirit man.

[ The Re-Newed mind absolutely knows we are complete in Jesus.
i also like John Crowder's understanding :
"Re-newal of the mind? 
Your mind is being Re-Newed to the reality that it is ALREADY the 'Mind of Christ' " 
(1 Cor. 2:16) the natural man can't know spiritual things, because they are spiritually discerned, they look foolish to him .... but we have the mind of Christ..  ].

The Spirit is totally sanctified and has an Heavenly position,
The Mind is being re-newed and has an Earthly condition.
The Body will be re-newed and has an Earthly condition.

The O.T. Law now has no authority and my sinful nature IS dead.
So stop being dramatic and re-dieing to something that has no authority.
The devil has tricked one into doing something that drives one further from God,
because it keeps one focused on a dead sin-nature, which condemns,
so robbing one of confidence in what Jesus is doing in one's new life.

[There is no sin nature in me now only Christ's nature.
This is a far superior fellowship we have with the Godhead now,
when Adam (with the God Nature) sinned he had no one to redeem his fall,
if I (with the God Nature) sin, Christ has already redeemed me.
This is not to say that there are no consequences on Earth for any sin i might commit,
there are governmental, social and relationship implications,
not to mention the condemnation from religious and political spirits.
As Andrew Wommack says "sin will cost too much and hang around too long."]

Using fear and conditional salvation to change a perceived sin nature is a return to law and performance and will fail eventually.
Spiritual encounters with Jesus are pleasing to the body, mind and spirit.
Salvation is always based His Faith to His Faith,  not my faith established by my works.
Now that I am saved by believing His Faithfulness,
I won't be working on keeping God happy or blessing me
by going to all the meetings, witnessing, reading, giving offerings, or caring for people etc.

(These things can and should happen in our lives as we go with Him but these things do not justify us.)
Father God is always 100% happy with me because Jesus has already qualified me in His Happiness.
Prophets need to be absolutely grounded in Grace otherwise they will abuse people.

Our salvation is an event which includes redemption, justification, adoption, regeneration and sanctification.

The enemy's attack will always be against the mind (e.g. lust), and the body (e.g. sickness)
of the True Born-again believer because The Spirit has 100% Re-Newed our spirit (un-assailable).

Putting rules on others is external manipulation and religion,
even if you think you have their best interests at heart.

Get baptised in the Holy Spirit, and receive His Power .
.
square brackets [ ] indicate my notes.....
+
+
+

No comments:

Post a Comment