Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kathie Walters' One Liners from her visit to Bayside Christian Family Church.


see my write up of her recent meetings at : http://friendsofjesus.tumblr.com/

"I want to raise up a generation of Wild Grannies in the Spirit."

"Don't pray just now, just yield to Jesus ... stop speaking, listen."

"I love being challenged, getting out of my comfort zone, it is outside that zone that Jesus meets you, you should have seen me in Siberia !"

"My main message is to get rid of the religious spirit."

"Religious spirits always want to distort daddy God's character."

"Some people are so religious they don't even to leave my meetings when offended."

"The angels that want you to worship them are always the fallen ones."

"You are not yoked to a ministry but to Him."

"Snuggle don't Struggle ... Nestle don't Wrestle."

"The ministry is not a hierarchy but a lower...archy."

"Your not working for Him but yielding to Him."

"You can't unqualify for something you never qualified for anyway."

" The self-conscious have no fun, the sin conscious have no Joy, the anointed have a call to enjoy Jesus."

Put up your spiritual antennae, listen ... Got it .. it's MINE."

No comments:

Post a Comment