Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stories of Blessing

Headache Healed
Two friends came to visit us.
We enjoyed each other's company.
After a little time one friend said:
"Hey, when I came here I was going to have prayer with you about my headache that I suffered overnight, but since I've come into your house it has gone."
Blessed in the Presence of The Spirit of Jesus.
------------

True Good News of Grace : two books to understand His Grace.

"So you think your mind is renewed" by Cornel Marais.

"a Matter of Life & Death" by Wayne Duncan.

www.newnaturepublications.com


They preached with joyful urgency that life can be radically different;
right and left they sent the demons packing;
they brought wellness to the sick,
anointing their bodies, healing their spirits. Mk6:12


Rash Healed
I noticed a rash on P's neck and spots on her face. She says she has been speaking against it; which we then do together. A day or so later, at a gathering to worship Jesus, a presence of the Holy Spirit is apparent. Later a speaker asked if any one has been healed. P checks her self, then asks me whether her face is clear. The spots and rash are gone. Good stuff, thanks Jesus. 

New Life
Listening to Bob Dylan's set list for Bluesfest;
it would be easy to become melancholic like in my old days,
if not for the joyous Hope, that for me, has only truly come in these last few years,
since i've understood for the first time about how finished is my condemnation from this world, because Jesus nailed it so completely to His Cross .... (breathe) !!!
No more tangled up in blue ... no more twists of fate .... no more Desolation Row ...
(all relevant songs in my life's journey of discovery)
Replaced by : ...
sinking into His Joy.... His gifts for his destiny in me.... a rockin' happy, drunk in the Spirit,
Love Kingdom.

Pain Relieved.
A pain in my back upper teeth that doesn't seem to be centered on any one tooth.
I did not want to take medication so i didn't, nothin heroic, just my choice throughout.
I lay my finger on the molars and I tell the pain to leave in Jesus name.
The pain leaves but i can't chew on that side because it is very tender under pressure.
I am thankful that the pain has gone though.
There is edgy pain when certain fluids like piripiri or curry moves into the teeth.
I feel blessed for the next few days, then
A joy sapping aching back tooth.
That lie, (that Jesus would not stop this pain because i'm not spiritual enough), wants to be uppermost in my mind.
Laugh at it, .... He has healed me no matter what the thoughts say in my head ... Hahahahehe ...
I finally get to sleep and wake with only a tenderness to chewing remaining.
It stays like that for a few more days. I keep enforcing the healing in Jesus name.
P and I take communion together.
I pray for a few people then speak for the complete healing that Jesus has gotten me.
I eat the half flatbread by using the teeth only on the tender side of my mouth,
i force the sweet new wine through those back teeth.
We watch a DVD from Downpour Conference 2011. Patricia King speaks on our Hope.
This following morning i am chewing toasted muesli using those same molars without pain and i have just eaten piripiri without any pain or edginess.
Thank You for bearing my pain on that Cross and whipping post, Jesus, Son of God.
Your Love knows no bounds, bliss to You.


Proverbs 20:3 "Any fool can start arguments; the honorable thing is to stay out of them." (GNT)

+“Persistence in prayer doesn't change God,
it shapes us for the answer.” - Bill Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment