Sunday, May 27, 2012

more unbinding ...

more "un-religiousing" :


If anyone denies God, God will deny him?!!! 


2 Tim 2:11-13 


The logic of God endorses our faith: 
if we were included in his death 
we are equally included in his resurrection.


We were co-included in his suffering 
and also co-reign together with him. 


Our contradiction does not change God’s mind, 
his mind changes the contradiction. 


What God believes concerning our co-inclusion 
is not under threat, 
if we do not believe what he believes about us, 
he will prove that we were wrong about ourselves. 


(The word arneomai means to contradict)


Our unbelief does not change what God believes; 
he cannot contradict himself! 
+
(See Rom 3:3,4 
What we believe about God does not define him; 
God’s faith defines us.)

+
See the Mirror translation on Facebook !
+
Oh WOW! I just looked up the passage on a bible site 
and it also showed cross-references of 
Matthew 10:33, 19:28, Luke 9:26, 12:9. 
So I mentally changed the wording from 
"deny","disown", or "is ashamed of" to 
"contradicts" and "contradict" and 
OMG... well... 
you read it and see the difference it makes! 
For example:

Matt 10:33 

But whoever contradicts Me before men, 
I will also contradict him before My Father who is in heaven.

I.e if we say what is NOT TRUE of HIM 

to each other He will just say what IS TRUE of US 
to our Father!!! 
Does this not make much more sense!!!


Willem Boshoff wrote this comment: 
Paul contradicted Jesus with all his might.....
but grace contradicted and conquered 
his own hatred and law-based efforts: 


For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, 
how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it. 
And I advanced in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries in my own nation, 
being more exceedingly zealous for the traditions of my fathers. 
But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb 
and called me through His grace, to reveal His Son in me....
Gal 1:13-14 


(above discussion from Mirror Reflection on Facebook)


+
+
+

Jesus is a liberationist,
(most radical amongst radicals)

condemnation is of another spirit,
that is defeated, though still active,
through our lack of Knowledge.

The word "damned" as in :

"he that believes and is baptised shall be saved (sozo)
but he that believes not shall be damned (katokrino)"
(M16)

is not "put into hell",
but has opted for "the courtroom".

The opposite is sozo
has opted for "Messiah's non-courtroom safe ground".

Likewise "condemnation" (krisis, krima)
speaks of "trial by judges".

The only ones operating in condemnation, now,  are :
the un-Graced heart of man,
the lawyers of religion,
and the devil.

+
+
+











No comments:

Post a Comment