Sunday, January 1, 2012

Be of blissed cheer ...

Be of blissed cheer ...
Jesus has overcome the oppressed world .....
So, happy blessed year, to you, in Him ...
Look to His Joy Revolution !!!
Yes and Yes.

Supreme Divinity (Theos) is generous and enjoys giving to everyone. (J1) .....
that is His True Nature! ....
(so unlike the fallen angels)

His grace-plan is to be celebrated:
He greatly endeared us and highly favored us in Christ;
His love for His Son IS His love for us. (E1)

I am so loved in Christ.
I was suffering a little with a dull head (ha!)
I spent a little time telling the feeling to go.
It left ! yay Jesus.
Within hours a coldsore was bubbling up on my lip.
I thanked Jesus for His Provision and told the coldsore to reduce.
It did ! yes Jesus.

Within hours of that healing my throat became infected.
Is this devil multi-attack to get me to give up asking and declaring healing?
I don't care, I'm praying each time, yes.
I tell the sore throat to heal and I sang in tongues
to the DJ music of someone staying where I was staying.
It cleared over the next few hours ! wow Jesus.

The DJ came in while I was singing in tongues
and said it was good I was enjoying the music !
He and his friend now know a little more about Joyous Jesus
after we had a happy speak on the Supernatural . so good, Jesus.

New Year's day I woke to waves of satisfaction in my being.
I lay there wondering what it was that made me feel like that.
Ha ! I had had no stimulations and only about 4 hours sleep.
To me, it was the Holy Spirit communicating
that He is happy and satisfied on how things are going.
I loved it - so much satisfaction in Jesus.

N.Y.E. We had a dance down on the dock to a DJ playing for a private party ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                on the way back through a crowd, I overheard someone excitedly saying to another ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   "they have even translated the New Testament into ***** " (some language i hadn't heard of !) ..... 
these are blissed times indeed.

+
+
+

No comments:

Post a Comment