Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Last Friday night with Lisa Bevere was one of good energy.



Lisa is promoting powerful things in Cambodia.
She is in the face of pimps who keep young girls in the sex trade there.
Ps.10:12-18  Break their arms prayer! Pimp must die!

But You have seen,
for You observe trouble and grief,
To repay it by Your hand.
The helpless commits himself to You;
You are the helper of the fatherless.

Break the arm of the wicked and the evil man;
Seek out his wickedness
until You find none.

The rule of the gang lords will be ended.

When one goes to dangerous places, be rightly related to Jesus.
Partners of the Bevere’s are flying 80 orphans out of Haiti to USA where parents, wanting to adopt, have been fast tracked to receive them.

Lisa brings a message of what image do you have of yourself
And His Church.
Lisa has been likened to Sarah Conner “Terminator”.
She liked this image. (the following is not word for word but as I heard it):

“I ride a motorbike, I’m buff, I’m dangerous when I’m stretched.
So I decide to show up at the gym to show my strengths.
Robert assesses me with some exercises which I think will be a breeze.
He is not nice; he shows me up in push ups, bell bar etc & then machine tests my body fat (she looks lean) where Robert says i suffer from having skinny fat muscles!!! He says I need to do more WEIGHT BEARING exercises.

Micah4

But they do not know the thoughts of the LORD,
Nor do they understand His counsel;
For He will gather them like sheaves to the threshing floor.
“ Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion;
For I will make your horn iron,
And I will make your hooves bronze;
You shall beat in pieces many peoples;
I will consecrate their gain to the LORD,
And their substance to the Lord of the whole earth.”

When God blesses, no one can curse you.
Israel needed to see itself as the Lion.
When one has the arousal to be the lion,
then beware the distractions and
be aware that the enemy can send in the moabite sex priestesses to divert & satiate that arousal.
I am a lamb towards God but a Lion towards the enemy.

Heb.4:12
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

My sons are fascinated with swords (even as young adults).
Swords under the toilet door sweeping back & forth!!
The Word has strength & awe, not their swords.

The need to get real;
I was a competitive swimmer; turned up casually to training but I could still win races when required.
At one carnival my team cheered against me for another “lesser” team mate.
“WHY did you do that?”
“ Because she takes this swimming seriously”

Ps144:10-15
You are He Who gives salvation to kings,
Who rescues David His servant from the hurtful sword [of evil]….
When our sons shall be as plants grown large in their youth
and our daughters as sculptured corner pillars hewn like those of a palace;…..
Happy & blessed are the people whose God is the Lord!


Holy Ghost led Women are gathering to amaze.
Sculptured Pillars = Spiritual Women.
Spiritual Women need to intercede and birth new things.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much... So great to hear you were blessed by the message! We're honored to be serving alongside you; you are a world changer!

    Visit our blog @ www.MessengerInternational.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete